Been Loving May '17





























Can't believe we have nearly reached the middle of 2017, time sure does fly. Regardless of time here are the products that i've been loving the past few weeks.





Argan Oil Treatment by Marc Anthony
I recently lighten my hair which has resulted in very dry and damaged ends. I could barely comb my hair because it was so brittle.  I quickly headed to Priceline to hunt for a decent hair mask of some sort so that my hair would turn a some what silkier. I came across this product as i walked through the endless isles in Priceline. The Sales Assistant recommended me this one in particular because she also used it. After using it, it's actually better than i thought, with just 1/2 pumps it makes my hair sooooo smooth and silky. I highly recommend this to everyone, even if you haven't dyed your hair and just want soft hair. This is the one to reach for!

Tony Moly I'm Read Mask Sheet
As you may have seen, Korean Sheet Masks have been out in the market for a while. I was curious to see and ordered a few online to see the result. I chose the Tony Moly I'm Real range because it was quite popular and came with decent reviews. There are a large variety of different masks which aim to help different problems such as hydrating, clearing skin, etc. I picked the Rice - Clear Skin. 
After using the mask, i noticed my skin was brighter and more soft. Overall its just a nice pamper for once and a while, it is quite relaxing but its not something to expect huge results from. I also ordered the Pomegranate - Elasticity. I can't wait to try it.

Rimmel London 60 Second Super Shine in 500 Cupcake Carmel
Nail trends do change over time, i personally love the pale pink nail and it is what i usually go for but Priceline had a sale on all Rimmel products so i reached out and tried a few new colours. One of them being 500 Cupcake Carmel - which is a light brown nude. At first i wasn't sure if it would suit my skintone since many colours don't but i was super happy to see that it suited my skintone perfectly. I love the shade and it will definitely be my go to shade. As for application - its super easy to apply and lasts for around 3 days before chipping (without top coat).

Kat Von D Liquid Liner 
To my surprise my daily eyeliner ( Stila Stay All Day ) dried out on me, so i had to reach out to my Kat Von D liner which resided my in back up makeup draw. Initially i didn't really like it much, i found that the liner was not dark enough. But trying it again for the second time, i feel like i like it much more than before. While the Stila consists of a felt tip the Kat Von D has a bristle type of tip which does make a difference when applying. At first the Stila one is very hard - softens up with use but the Kat Von D one is very flexible and does not hurt when applying to the eye.

Stila Aqua Glow Serum Foundation
I've been on the hunt for the perfect foundation for a very long time, having tried around 10 different brands, i've finally found the one!
The Stila Aqua Glow Serum Foundation offers a medium to full coverage with a dewy finish, i find that the best way to apply it, is with a blending sponge. The foundation comes in many shades and in a dip/serum type bottle which is fairly hygienic. Retails for about $60-70 which isn't too bad for a good foundation like this.

We have reached the end of the post, please share the products you've been loving, i would love to hear. Hope to hear from you!



Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment below ~
    Instagram | Bloglovin | Twitter 


No comments