Rimmel Lasting Finish Nude Collection By Kate Moss


Specially created my Kate Moss, Rimmel has recently released 5 new perfect nude shades. Rimmel Lasting Finish Nude Collection By Kate Moss*. Listed below are the 5 new dazzling shades.

  • 40 - Pale Nude - Super Pale/Peach tone
  • 42 - Apricot Nude - Light Rose/Pink toned
  • 43 - Tan Nude - Orangey tone
  • 45 - Rose Nude - Rose/Pink tone
  • 48 - Coffee Nude -  Chocolate toned
Having tried all 5 lipsticks, i found that it was super easy to apply, the lipstick glided on my lips. I applied my lipstick on the morning and it lasted up until i ate my lunch, so it does fade but simply reapplying to gain a fresher look is no hassle for myself. 

As for the shades #42, #43, #45 suited my skintone fine but the others were either too light for too dark. 

PROS:                                     CONS
- Affordable                             - None
- Wide range of shades
- Smooth, easy to apply
- Fairly long lasting

Along with the collection, Rimmel came out with Moisture Renew Universal Transparent Lipliner. Described by Rimmel as a clear lipliner that defines and colour-protect lips, it coats, primes and outlines your lips with a transparent moisturising barrier. 

Having never seen or heard of a transparent lipliner, i found that it did help make my lipstick last longer, it was a great base for my lipstick. The liner is ideal for the whole Rimmel Lasting Finish Nude Collection By Kate Moss which is great. 

The Rimmel Nude collection is available for $12.95 each ($12.50 - Liner) at Priceline, Priceline Pharmacy, Target, Big W, Chemist Warehouse, selected pharmacies and selected Coles and Woolworths. As for the product itself, there is 0.14oz / 4g

Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment below ~
    Instagram | Bloglovin | Twitter 

20 comments

  1. I've been hearing so many good things about this new range, the shades look awesome. I'm a big fan of Rimmel lipsticks so I'll have to check these out!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lipsticks from Rimmel & Kate Moss. I still haven't tried any from the nude collection yet though, so will definitely have to add some to my collection soon!
    x

    Small&Blonde♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. These lipsticks are gorgeous! They are really creamy and leaves my lips so soft.

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to try out these lipsticks so badly! they look gorgeous x

    http://brittanyfenton.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are seriously so pretty! Love the packaging.

    Paula
    Thirteen Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, how beautiful are those lipsticks?! I love dark nude lipsticks, these look amazing especially Coffee nude! It's such a gorgeous chocolate colour that's so popular nowadays <3

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone seems to love this range, I don't think I've read one bad review! Love the look of #45, I think it looks like a good every day shade.

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use the #45 too! Thanks for reading.

      Delete
  8. Ooh I love the look of Rose Nude :) I really like the one Rimmel Kate shade I own so will have to check this range out xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete