[Tag] This or That Beauty

Tag Louis Vuitton

I figured as a new beauty blogger this would be the perfect way, for you to get to know me better. So here is just the makeup part of the beauty tag. 

QUESTIONS:
→ Makeup
Blush or Bronzer
Bronzer, it's a must for my face daily, it seriously does wonders. 
Lipgloss or Lipstick
Lipstick, hate that sticky feeling of lipgloss on my lips, also hate when the wind blows and all of that hair sticks on my lips. 
Eyeliner or Mascara
Eyeliner, a few stokes, your ready and out the door. I only use waterproof mascara, which later on is a pain in the butt to remove.
Foundation or Concealer
Foundation. Covers everything on the face, even for days were you don’t need much coverage. 
Neutral or Colour Eyeshadow
Neutral all the way, personally never liked coloured eyeshadow. 
Pressed or Loose Eyeshadows
Pressed, convenient at home and for traveling, seriously have no time to deal with loose shadows.
Brushes or Sponges
Brushes. Gives a nice and even application.

Thanks for reading! Feel free to comment below ~

No comments